We are a Yorkshire-based, LGV & HGV Driving School with over 30 years experience in the industry. After being passed down three generations, we believe we have developed the perfect process to getting you your LGV driving license. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, family style approach to driver training – no contracting out, no other companies, we are there every step of the way.
Our mission is simple…
“Providing an easy, simple and cost effective approach to gaining your LGV driving Licence”
We do this through a number of ways:
- We talk you through everything you need to know before sending you your starter pack with information about Atlas and our six steps, all relevant forms and some useful leaflets and brochures.
- We help you book your medical, theory test, practical test and can even guide you through your CPC Qualification once you have your licence.
- If you’re thinking about becoming a lorry driver, but are not quite sure, our unique taster sessions give you a chance to come down to our centre and get behind the wheel before you have passed you theory and have your provisional.
- We provide exceptional, DSA standard instruction at competitive prices.
- We understand many people are still in full time employment when they embark on this new career, so we have flexible hours, weekend availability and also allow you to book ‘block lessons’ or short 2 hour lessons – it’s all tailored to you and your needs.
- Our ‘here to help’ attitude means we are here for you throughout the entire process – anything you need, just ask!
We are based in Doncaster and our purpose built training centre is conveniently located half a mile from the M18 motorway and half a mile from Doncaster Railway Station. It’s in perfect distance from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Leeds. Wherever you are… we’re the school for you.